Re: KC3EF 10/27/18 Report

Paula K7PAX #1739

Dick, thank you for the operating details. I will put it in my calendar to try and watch for you. Hope the band cooperates!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Rohrer
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 5:12 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF 10/27/18 Report

Hi Paula and Fr. Richard,

Looks like will be in DE from 11/19 thru 11/24.  Probably some ops mobile.  I will have a 20 mtr dipole and a wire vertical feed with my autotuner.  So we can probably try 20 mtrs and possibly 40 mtrs.  Can try higher bands if open.  Most operating will be after 7:00 pm EST, but could be earlier.  Will post when I am on the air.

73

Dick – KC3EF