Serial Numbers

Duncan McMahon <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph.
The use of consequential serial numbers for contest exchanges is absolutely innane!
Why not have income tax numbers? or birthdays? or telephone numbers? Dinner menus?
This prevents 'casual' participation in any contest....You want participation don't
you? Someone who doesn't know about a contest will see the activity and then be discouraged
by some dickhead serial number he is supposed to give in the exchange!
I say get real....!! You won't get me in any contest with serial numbers in any mode/band!

ZL3JT 73s