Re: That Texas DL88

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
I was dinking around on the ARRL International Grid Chase website this morning - No I am NOT playing in that effort - and stumbled across a feature that tells you how many times a certain grid has been worked since their contest started Jan 1, 2018.  So I thought I'd plug in my most troubling grid - DL88 in the Big Bend National Park in Texas and see what was happening.

Ten months in and it has NOT been worked; not once, not on any band or any mode,not by anyone!  It is a tough one!
Rick
Any chance you could work up some more of that mojo and see if anyone has wrkd DM32/DM31.
I am hearing some rumours of a tentative expedition by one of our members. (not me).
TVM
Barry