Re: That Texas DL88

Paula K7PAX #1739

Very interesting Rick! That sounds like a challenge!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:02 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] That Texas DL88

I was dinking around on the ARRL International Grid Chase website this morning - No I am NOT playing in that effort - and stumbled across a feature that tells you how many times a certain grid has been worked since their contest started Jan 1, 2018.  So I thought I'd plug in my most troubling grid - DL88 in the Big Bend National Park in Texas and see what was happening.

Ten months in and it has NOT been worked; not once, not on any band or any mode,not by anyone!  It is a tough one!