Re: KC3EF 10/26/18 Report

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I would observe that the idea of group financing of grid expeditions is not really very different from the idea of group financing of dx expeditions.

And I would kick in, too.  I’ve been too busy with other things to play the grid chase game but it’s been a real delight for me to watch from the sidelines as everyone has coordinated on Dick’s excursion.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Oct 28, 2018, at 8:02 AM, VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 09:07 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Dick:

If I were a billionaire I would certainly finance your expedition to western grids.  It is a very worthwhile effort and I believe everyone one is grateful for these rare, semi-rare grids.   Hope you and XYL have had lots of fun along the way !

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
If someone would set up a Go Fund Me page for Dick's gasoline I sure would contribute.
Barry