From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of VA7GEM -1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 7:36:58 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF/M Oct26

Many thanks to Dick and even more to his XYL.

I managed DN80 in CO (rare by my standards). I only had one
contact there in 11yrs. Now I have a confirmed one.
Also made DN91 for 1st time since Feb/2012. Happy-Happy
The icing on the cake was DN90 in NE.
Things were a bit slow for Dick in DN91 so wrkd him twice.
What a great day and this weekend is my B'day - what a gift.
Cheers
Barry