From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:40:15 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Great Pumpkin Sprint Results

Scoring has closed and this year there were only 12 entries in the Great Pumpkin Sprint.  Conditions were tough!

Top Dawg and the overall winner is Bill - N4GBK of Hertford, NC with 11 QSOs.

Technical problems with the scorer prevented the capture of all power categories and time zones  Thus winners for each category cannot be determined, but everyone who submitted and entry will receive a participation certificate.  We apologize for the problem.

Congratulations to Bill and thanks to everyone who played.

Next up is the Triple Play Low Band Sprint beginning 0000 UTC on November 10th.  Full details are available HERE.

PR Director