Re: KC3EF October Trip

Richard Rohrer

Hi Barry,

There is no real process.  I post the list of grids I am going thru and ask group members to let me know what grids they need.  I put everyone's information into a spreadsheet so I can see which grids are the most needed and who needs them.  So if it is a really needed grid and we have time, more time may be spent in that grid trying to make contacts with members I know are looking for that grid.

I did not get much of a list from you and did not remember getting any requests when I sent the original e-mail earlier this year.  Just wanted to make sure you did not get left out if you needed one of the grids we are going thru on this trip.

73
Dick - KC3EF