From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2018 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF October Trip

Byron,

For mobile I use and IC7100 to a 20 mtr hamstick mounted on the left rear side of the mini-van.  I like the 7100 since it has a usb interface to the computer which eliminates the need for an interface.  Also, the control head fits on the front dash cup holder and the body fits under the seat.  I have a 40mtr hamstick, but have not had much luck with it.

Steve, Bill, and Barry,

I don't have any grids listed on my spreadsheet for you guys on my trip to OR/WA.  If you can't find the email on groups.io let me know and I will resend the list.

73
Dick - KC3EF