Re: KC3EF October Trip

W7RIV

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've been to the VLA in NM and it was pretty amazing. I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. Enjoy your trip and be safe.Can you briefly share your setup that you will be using while on the road?

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
We leave tomorrow for the October road trip to the West coast.  I have the list of wanted grids and will post the night before with approximate time that the xyl and I will be passing thru them.  Won't be in any of the more rare grids for a few days as we are starting by going thru Louisiana to North Texas and then across TX to NM.  Will be the Albuquerque area for a couple of day.  Going to visit the Very Large Array Radio Telescope South of the city.  From there heading up thru Utah and Nevada, which contains some of the more rarer grids.  I will be on 20mtrs probably around 14.072.

73
Dick - KC3EF