Re: Migration to Windows 10 - OMG!

Jim K5SP

I also have been using W10 since it came out.  I have it on 3 PC's in my household, and one laptop.  I have not had a problem with W10, W8, W7 or any other version of windows.

It is my belief, that all these complainers are people that have NOT researched the new versions, just installed it, and let it do what it wanted to do.  Then, when shown a new UI, become confused because it is not what they are used to seeing.  Many are people that are adverse to change, and want things to always stay the "way they were", immediately say they hate the new version, go back to the older, less secure version, because they don't want to invest the time to learn the new system.  To me, all the versions have been intuitive, and once you get used to the "new way of doing the same things you used to do", all is well.

Just my .02

73
Jim, K5SP

On 9/27/2018 11:26 AM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
I have been using Windows10 for quite a while.  Using an Asus with SSD and have no problems, except that sometimes and update will change my sound card interface and I have to re-setup.  I use and Icom with build in sound card.  I have found a new driver that solves the Prolific problem so all of my old cables using the that chip set now work fine.

Don't seem to have any processor or disk loading problems.

73
Dick - KC3EF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483