From: "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...>
To: "070Club@groups.io" <070Club@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] Migration to Windows 10 - OMG!

Got a WIN 10 machine about 3 weeks ago.  I hate it.  The WIN 10 environment sucks !  Seems it doesn’t like to send attachments and hates my Canon digital camera software.

I got hold of a WIN 7 machine which I have as yet to get running due to time and work. Don’t know why they keep messing with different version of WIN…  maybe it’s time to go back to DOS ?   😊   ha-ha !

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10