Really.  You cannot believe how much opiate pain relief messes up your brain until you’re on them for a longish period.  One day, not too bad.  One week and you feel like your brain was sucked out and replaced with wood chips.  Four weeks and you’re so messed up you barely notice that you now have a single digit IQ.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Sep 21, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io <hamette@...> wrote:

Dan, were you still on pain meds then? That would explain a lot! LOL!

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Morris
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 15:09
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Contact made

haha - I know exactly what you mean.  Yeah, I’m kicking my butt for missing those two dates and actually my knee was doing pretty good by then but for some reason I had a brain fart for those two days!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Sep 21, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Well, things like knee surgery can sure get in the way.  Hope your rehab is going well and you are about back to kicking field goals barefoot!  I'll still be looking for you on 10/12 and 10/19.  And I just added you for June 6 & 7, 2019 on my calendar....If I'm still sharp enough to check my calendar next year!

"Good morning, what was it I was supposed to remember to do today?  Oh yeah, check the To Do list.  Now where did I put that list?"

But I'm still having fun!