Re: Contact made

Dan Morris - KZ3T

haha - I know exactly what you mean.  Yeah, I’m kicking my butt for missing those two dates and actually my knee was doing pretty good by then but for some reason I had a brain fart for those two days!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Sep 21, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Well, things like knee surgery can sure get in the way.  Hope your rehab is going well and you are about back to kicking field goals barefoot!  I'll still be looking for you on 10/12 and 10/19.  And I just added you for June 6 & 7, 2019 on my calendar....If I'm still sharp enough to check my calendar next year!

"Good morning, what was it I was supposed to remember to do today?  Oh yeah, check the To Do list.  Now where did I put that list?"

But I'm still having fun!