Re: Contact made

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Rick — Nah,  I goofed up because of my knee surgery and I missed 6 and 7 June, so I’ll need to wait until then to complete it but I will upload a log soon.  I’ve only got 4 days left to fill in:  12 and 19 Oct and then the 6 and 7 June --

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Sep 21, 2018, at 10:13 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Dan-

Glad that you got your contact!  Yes, the propagation is pretty bad right now, but I think a lot of people are either just not getting on or have migrated to FT8 since it is so much easier when prop is poor.  I have to own that I'm in the first category.  Haven't been on as much as I should/could.

Haven't seen you upload a log since May 27, but if you have filled all the days you needed since that last upload, by my calculations, you only need 10/20 and 10/21 to complete 366!  I've marked the calendar and will be looking for you about 0000 UTC on both those days!