Re: signal link and windows 10

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Brian - I have a SignaLink that I use with my FTdx3000 instead of the built in sound card. It works great!

It's very nice to have the TX level knob just sitting there for tweaking as you move across the waterfall or change bands.

Good luck with it!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:56 PM B C <k9wis@...> wrote:
I just upgraded my laptop from XP to Windows 10 and now it cant see my old home
brew interface that uses usb -> 232 cables...when  try to update the drivers
window keeps telling my I have the latest drivers and wont let me change them to
drivers that might work with the cables.

So I thought I would use this as an excuse to get a signal link interface from
tigertronix...but before I do I thought I would check and see if anyone here is
using that set up and if they are having any issues..

Brian K9WIS