Re: ICOM 7200 PSK

W5MMW Matt Manjos

I use that rig for most of my portable ops and it does great with PSK.

The trick - and I got stuck with this issue as well when I first got it - is to go into the second menu (hold the menu button down to get the first menu and then hold it down again to get the second menu) and make sure "DATA MOD" is changed to "U" for USB Port

Otherwise, it will try to listen on the analog input ports when in DATA mode.

Hope that helps - unfortunately I don't have access to the rig right at the moment so I can't take any pictures. Feel free to contact me if you need any clarification.

Cheers,

Matt
W5MMW

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Does anyone have experience using the Icom 7200 via the USB port with PSK?  Our club has this rig and we could not get it to transmit over the weekend via USB and digital mode.

Drop me an email at oldjavadrinker@... if you do, I have some questions.

Steve
VA3FLF