Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE

Bob KC9UR <v32hoosier@...>

Hi All - Just a note to confirm that Stan (W9SMR/9) and I plan to be on the air around noonish Indiana time (EDT) this Saturday, August 25th, for our KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE.  We plan to operate Saturday afternoon and evening as well as Sunday morning from Stan's cottage overlooking beautiful Round Lake in northeastern Indiana.  We plan to start with one station on 20m, and the other working 80m, 40m, 30m, 17m and/or 15m as propagation permits.  We are looking forward to working lots of 070 APE Hunters!

Bob, KC9UR, and Stan, W9SMR/9