Re: Where did all the PSK31 operators Go ??

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Paul — I usually get on or check PSK signals on all bands, however, for the past month or so I have been really getting into the SKCC club and on CW quite a bit, mainly on 40M but I still check out the PSK frequencies.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Aug 16, 2018, at 9:05 AM, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

the last few days I have been on 20M and 40M  to work some PSK31 QSOs, but guess what --- there is nobody on !!  Has everyone deserted this great mode or is it just me?/  Maybe my psk radio isn't receiving well anymore :0))   Is it just me or have others noticed the same thing?
73
Paul
w2eck