Re: Operating

Richard Rohrer

What I found interesting when I worked WB4M/P he was the only station I could copy until I called him.  Then a Cuba station started calling CQ on the frequency and another station kept trying to call me.  We moved and made contact.  Made several others that day including G land.  Conditions seemed really up and down.  I have been on several times and made a contact and have been told I was the only station that the other station could see on the waterfall.  I guess the propagation gods are not pleased right now, hi hi.

73

Dick – KC3EF