Re: KD8JSP - John - Completes 366!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Congrats, John!  Very well done!

And for those of you who haven’t tagged this endorsement, yet, let me recommend that you tackle it.  I learned *so much* in the process.  If you tackle it, I think you won’t regret it.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Aug 16, 2018, at 4:35 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Today 8/16/2018 John - KD8JSP from Detroit, MI completed his 366!  This makes John only the 34th member of our fine club to achieve this lofty goal.

Please join me in congratulating John on achieving this very challenging endorsement.  It takes determination, persistence, and discipline.  But as John just showed us, it CAN be done.  Well done, John!

PR Director