Re: APE Aug 24, 25, and 26

Matthew King - AK4MK

Good deal, Dave - we'll keep an eye out for ya!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 2:54 PM, KB3RAN 1692/381 via Groups.Io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:
I'm planning to head to western Maryland on Friday Aug 24th, probably to Catoctin Mountain Park for a few days of fishing and radio work.  Plan to work radio mornings and evenings on 20 and 40. Some mornings might be a late start if fish are biting.  Will be using my FT857 on solar power and using an expedient dipole cut for each band.  Fiberglass crappie poles as masts on the ends and a Buddipole mast in the center.  Will be operating from a picnic table near my Roadtrek camper.  Hope I can keep my station working as my computer and SignaLink have been having difficulties lately.

Dave H
1692/381