From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:42:31 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Demo Tonight 8/10

Good Evening to all

Tonight from 0100 - 0200 I will be giving a Demo on how to setup and run PSK31

I will be working 30M at 10.135 ( This is the freq I get from Fldigi Frequencies )

I will be using a Magnetic Loop Antenna NO Guarantees it will work BUT if anyone

is around please give us a call back  We will be using the Call Sign W9OG we also

use LOTW so hopefully can put you in the log

FWIW we are working on making 50 Contacts to become a PODXS Club Member

Hope to see you on the waterfall

Chris N9JCA PODXS #797