APE Activation

wd4diy@...

I will be doing an APE Activation August 13-17.
Will be running from Natahala National Forest in the mountains of western North Carolina near Highlands, NC
I will post here 24 hours before activation and then post band/frequency when ready to go.  This will also be good for POTA if you are chasing Parks.
I plan to be on 15/20/40 and will be capable of running 50 watts ( though it is seldom necessary ) and will try to be on for several hours.  Will call CQ PTOA or PODXS APE, call me on either and if you send me a PODXS membership number, I will reply with mine.  I will also be spotted on the POTA board.

Hope to hear you,

73's

Dale
--