Re: Special Call and QSL Card

Matthew King - AK4MK

Very nice, Steve - I hope to work y'all one of those days!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:
Our club is celebrating it's 70th Anniversary this year. The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club, NPARC will be operating using a Special Call Sign for 60 days starting August 1st. Our Special Anniversary call is VC3NPARC70\ There are several special events during the special call period, and members will also be using the call.

I will be operating PSK31 on August 1st and 2nd, we will be at the Port Colborne Canal Days from August 3rd to 5th. We have set up a QRZ page for the call.

QRZ VC3NPARC70 Page.

We will be sending out commemorative QSL cards for those who request them. Information on QSL Cards can be found on the VC3NPARC70 QRZ page. I will keep posting updating information on when we are on PSK. Hope to hear some of you on the air.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301
NPARC President