Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 12:18 AM, Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io <hamette@...> wrote:

Nothing heard, giving up for the night. Don’t have my tuner settings quite right and too tired to fiddle with it tonight.

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 04:10
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Back on the air

Well kids, I got my Hexbeam and tower down at the old QTH and strung out my end-fed wire along the fence at my new QTH. Fired it up on 40 meters and couldn’t see or hear anything for the first couple of hours. Finally I started hearing some SSB and CW, so I know a least I’m hooked up right. Calling CQ now on 7.071.70 so drop by if you see me.

Paula, K7PAX #1739