Re: Cape May APE!

Matthew King - AK4MK

Justin - if you weren't 930 miles away, I'd have to join ya! :-)

I hope you get some takers - that'd be a lot of fun.

I look forward to seeing you on the air either way.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@...> wrote:
I again want to invite ANY 070 member to beautiful Cape May NJ to activate
the Cape May Lighthouse. Two years ago Steve,W3HF came dome and despite
some obstacles we managed a good two days of operating time. I also
haven't been able to get on HF for certain reasons so now's my chance. Any
takers can e-mail directly. I even have an in with a motel owner r ight
down my street can get some great mid-week deals!!!!!

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK
http://www.justinmattes.com