Re: APE APE APE - Lets GO APE!

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 06:55 PM, Bob KC9UR wrote:
Stan (W9SMR/9) and I (KC9UR) are looking forward to our 6th year-in-a-row "Pontoon Portable" APE from Clear Lake in northeast Indiana.  Unfortunately I'm in the midst of home buying/selling/moving, and the uncertainties of that are keeping  the date TBD.  We have really enjoyed our past 5 APEs, and would strongly encourage those who have never tried it to give it a go (hunting APEs is addictive).  It's great fun to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.  Portable operation is fun, exciting (watch out for those Indiana thunderstorms), and a great learning experience.  We are looking forward to working many of you again this year!

73, Bob, KC9UR
Bob
Gr8 news. Gud to hear of the Pontoon Portable's return again this season.
Any chance you could consider a change to the award system from # of bands to total miles.
Prop has not been kind and a single contact is about all I can manage the past few years.
GL with the move.
Barry