Re: APE APE APE - Lets GO APE!

Bob KC9UR <v32hoosier@...>

Stan (W9SMR/9) and I (KC9UR) are looking forward to our 6th year-in-a-row "Pontoon Portable" APE from Clear Lake in northeast Indiana.  Unfortunately I'm in the midst of home buying/selling/moving, and the uncertainties of that are keeping  the date TBD.  We have really enjoyed our past 5 APEs, and would strongly encourage those who have never tried it to give it a go (hunting APEs is addictive).  It's great fun to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.  Portable operation is fun, exciting (watch out for those Indiana thunderstorms), and a great learning experience.  We are looking forward to working many of you again this year!

73, Bob, KC9UR