Re: APE APE APE - Lets GO APE!

Irv [K3IRV] McWherter

I have been there.  Mosquitoes the size of houseboats.  Good luck John, I'll be looking for you!

73, Irv.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:39 AM, John Kirby <n3aaz_qrp_1@...> wrote:
BIG TNX Bryon,
Very gQQd suggestion  : >)

N3AAZ/1337/0349 will be APE ...

2018 Aug 18, Sat 0001 EDT thru 19th Sun 2359 EDT (48 hour)
de my camp site FM27gw on Mosquito Creek near Mosquito Point nr Chincoteague Bay VA.

Sun rise to twilight on 20m, I will call CQ/APE top of each hour for five minutes at 5 Watts
Gray line  tbd 20, 40, maybe 80m, maybe 15m but CQ/APE top ...AND... bottom each hour
Sun set to am twilight on 40m, I will call CQ/APE top of each hour for five minutes at 5 Watts

And will confirm with special 'Skeeter Creek QSL' cards for two/way QRP (5W) QSOs.

PSAT NO-84 will make several gQQd passes same weekend.
10m psk 31 up (5W ssb max) / 2m psk 31 down (I read, yet to try ... "If adjusting for Doppler shift manually try tuning the uplink frequency while transmitting to keep the downlink (waterfall) frequency constant"). Will also lQQk into Doppler correction download.

72/73
John
N3AAZ