Re: Interesting Comment

Matthew King - AK4MK

Thanks for all the positive reinforcement, folks!

We'll definitely keep going the way we are just as long as we possibly can.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Bill Maier <ciric50@...> wrote:
I'm a relatively new member of the club, and I've been very impressed with it so far. The members have been very friendly and helpful. The club has plenty of activities for the members, the web site is kept up to date, and in general it appears to be well run. I'm not sure what more members could ask for. It has been a pleasure and an honor to be part of this group. Keep up the good work!

-Bill  KG5RMJ