Well stated Steve — I agree —

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 28, 2018, at 11:00 PM, Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...> wrote:

Regarding: [eQSLs provide] "little reward"

I guess it depends on what you want.

eQSL provides:

- a free online QSL experience that is easier to use than LoTW
- QSLs that are generally faster than paper QSLs
- confirmation of QSOs from some stations that don't use any other method
- QSLs that can apply to awards from CQ, TARA, WIA, DARC, and a number of other organization including our own 070 club (for the one confirmed QSO)

eQSL is probably NOT for you if:

- you don't like electronic QSLs at all, or
- your only award interests are ARRL (like DXCC), RSGB, or awards that don't need any QSLs at all
- you don't care about confirming QSOs via any method
- you don't care about helping other hams who fit into the categories listed in the "eQSL provides" list above.

Note that I am not trying to start an argument here. Each person is free to have their own opinion, and should make their own decision based on their own situation and interests. I just want to point out that one person's decision shouldn't be interpreted as either a recommendation or a condemnation of others' opinions/decisions.