Re: Wow EQSL !

Ray Clements

If you only upload every few months (or years), it is going to take a lot of work to reconcile everything. I upload after every contact. I download from eQSL every time I upload to LoTW. Every now and then I will download something from eQSL that is not in my log. In most cases, it is a SWL request for confirmation of a contact I made with someone else and I can honor that request.  I only get a few bogus records each year, so reconciliation is easy.

N9RWC

------ Original Message ------
Received: 10:40 AM CDT, 06/28/2018
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Wow EQSL !

I just tried to balance/confirm my eQsl log. Now I remember why I stopped using eQsl.  A whole lot of work for very little reward. So......back in hibernation mode for eQsl
Nu4c 

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/28/18 10:28 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Wow EQSL !

HI HI I hate to admit it, but I am way behind.  When only working PSK and voice I would usually check eQsl daily too.  With FT8 I don't go there often now and last week I was over the limit, which is 2000, and they all could not display.  I got about 600 confirmed and clearer out.  I need to spend a day just to catch up on that.  And I am still fighting QSL cards trying to get caught up and making changes in my log when I receive a card.  Had hoped to be caught up by July 1, but with the back issues and not being able to sit long that is not happening, but I am close!  So Jerry, I bet you never let your eQsls get out of hand like I did.  HI HI
73 Geary KE5IRK #1787

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 7:08 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Checked my Eqsl (which I do daily) this morning and found 51 confirmations !    50 were from NU4C... Thanks Paul !   Better late than never.  Assumed all were correct so just checked them off.

Jerry N9AVY

--
When all else fails, Amateur Radio works.

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.