From: Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Wow EQSL !

HI HI I hate to admit it, but I am way behind.  When only working PSK and voice I would usually check eQsl daily too.  With FT8 I don't go there often now and last week I was over the limit, which is 2000, and they all could not display.  I got about 600 confirmed and clearer out.  I need to spend a day just to catch up on that.  And I am still fighting QSL cards trying to get caught up and making changes in my log when I receive a card.  Had hoped to be caught up by July 1, but with the back issues and not being able to sit long that is not happening, but I am close!  So Jerry, I bet you never let your eQsls get out of hand like I did.  HI HI
73 Geary KE5IRK #1787

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 7:08 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Checked my Eqsl (which I do daily) this morning and found 51 confirmations !    50 were from NU4C... Thanks Paul !   Better late than never.  Assumed all were correct so just checked them off.