Re: Wow EQSL !

Jerry N9AVY

Geary :

Wanna bet ?    I let my QSL chores get way out of hand several years ago. It took about a month or so to catch up and I vowed no radio until I was caught up. Ouch !

The big problem with letting QSLing get way behind is that you may never get some confirmations because some hams may become SK while you're procrastinating...  lost one African country on PSK31 that way !

The best way to do it is when you set aside a time for QSLing or do it as you work stations.  That way you don't end up with an overwhelming mountain of QSLs. 

Jerry  n9avy

To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Wow EQSL !

HI HI I hate to admit it, but I am way behind.  When only working PSK and voice I would usually check eQsl daily too.  With FT8 I don't go there often now and last week I was over the limit, which is 2000, and they all could not display.  I got about 600 confirmed and clearer out.  I need to spend a day just to catch up on that.  And I am still fighting QSL cards trying to get caught up and making changes in my log when I receive a card.  Had hoped to be caught up by July 1, but with the back issues and not being able to sit long that is not happening, but I am close!  So Jerry, I bet you never let your eQsls get out of hand like I did.  HI HI
73 Geary KE5IRK #1787

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 7:08 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Checked my Eqsl (which I do daily) this morning and found 51 confirmations !    50 were from NU4C... Thanks Paul !   Better late than never.  Assumed all were correct so just checked them off.

Jerry N9AVY

--
When all else fails, Amateur Radio works.

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.