Re: 30m

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

I will (and have) Elmered 'till I'm blue in the face. My repeater system has rules, which are enforced. CB jargon and drunk hamming is certainly not permitted. If they want to learn proper ham etiquette, they are more than welcome. There have only been 1 or 2 that I've permanently run off and only 2 calls in my banned list on Echolink. Not a bad average, considering how screwed up the world is today.

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Brian (N2MLP) wrote:

I agree but they didn’t do that.

Mostly rude drunken BS

========================

de N2MLP Brian