Endorsement Checker Log Submissions

Matthew King - AK4MK

Most of you are probably aware of this, but...

I was just doing some housekeeping and getting a bunch of certificates ready to mail out. While doing so, I noticed more than a handful of "partial log" submissions.

Remember, EVERY time you submit your log to the endorsement checker, you should submit your COMPLETE PSK-31 LOG, not an "update" or "since the last run" log.

To reiterate - when submitting your log to the endorsement checker, SUBMIT YOUR ENTIRE PSK-31 LOG!

Just wanted to remind everybody of that so that you all get ALL of the endorsements you have coming to you.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director