From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy True
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:58 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30m

I guess I have the advantage; or disadvantage at times, of being able to sit in front of the radio at virtually any time of day and play radio. PSK was the first mode I took to and I stayed there most all the time. When the PSK signals started to disappear, I began tuning around and found the new guy in town. It's just something new. I like it. But I always check the PSK band first. Just took a swing across the dial, and there are FT signals on every band but 160 right now. Every one. Hard to compete with that.It doesn't look like the newness is going to wear off ant time soon.

Randy W4RTT