Re: RESULTS FROM THE THREE DAY WEEKEND

Matthew King - AK4MK

Geary - I looked at your ADIF file submission and didn't see any 070 member #'s in it.  That's why you didn't have any Q-points.

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...> wrote:
Thank you for the notice.  I did better last year with one contact!  NOT complaining, but wonder why I had NO Q-Points.  Only had 40 contacts and lots did match.  Wonder if maybe I contacted too many who were not 070 members or those did not upload their log.  Just trying to learn it.
73, Geary KE5IRK

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Results are in from the Three Day Weekend!  This year there were 80 logs submitted - up 35% over 2017.

  • Top Dawg and 1st place Bonus Station was Steve - VA3TPS - from Fenelon Falls, ON Canada.  This is the the 4th year in a row that Steve has captured Top Dawg and his 3rd year as top Bonus Station.  Congratulations Steve!
  • 1st in North America and 2nd overall was new member Peter - NN9K - from Colona IL.  Congratulations Peter and welcome to 070 Club!
  • 1st in Europe was Ivor - M5PLY - from Plymouth England.  Ivor is 070 member #292 having joined the club June 17, 2003.  Congratulations Ivor!
Thanks to all who submitted logs.  Stickers will be in the next mailing.  Complete results are available by clicking HERE

Note:  The results show a Club Station winner, but it was a log entry error.  There were no club station entries.

PR Director