Congratulations "World Team"

ny2u@...

Greetings:

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate the members of "World Team" lead by their head Gaffer - Steve, W3HF, in the recent TARA PSK Rumble - "The Fall Classic." This "World Team" was composed of the following top notch operators:  W3HF - Steve; TI2/AK0A - Bill; KG6EXF - Bill; ZL3JY - Duncan and OK1VSL - Ludek. Again, on behalf of TARA and "Red Fred et el" we salute you!

This was one hell of a Rumble and the competition was outstanding! I personally believe that the changes Ernie Mills, WM2U, made to this event have proven to be an instant success. We've received many of kind words by those that participated and we thank you folks too. If I know my friend Ernie he already has plans in his mind for the next Rumble, so keep a watchful eye out for the next announcement coming real soon!

For all of you that signed up to the TARA PSK News Group during this Rumble and joined in on the spirited banter between the teams, I thank you folks. I think this was probably the most fun I've had in years, in ANY contest/sprint. Plus, I think we all got to know one another a lot better.

We're very fortunate to have had the amount of support that we received World-Wide in getting the word out. However, I think nobody worked any harder at helping us than our fine friends from the "PODXS 070 CLUB."  This organization has been right there to support us whenever they were called upon and I hope that TARA can someday return the favor. I personally think with two organizations such as TARA & PODXS 070 Club, along with their memberships they have contributed greatly to advancement of PSK ....World-Wide!

This Rumble was more than just about the "Team Challenge" and we owe a great deal of appreciation for everyone that joined us on this weekend. All of you made it the most exciting PSK Rumble to date. And we have the numbers to prove that PSK contesting is on the increase, thanks in part to ALL of you PSK'ers. Can you just imagine what the "Spring Wake-Up" will be like!

The last person I'd like to thank is Ernie Mills, WM2U. I've said on here repeatedly that this guy is a workaholic and I mean it! Ernie has contributed an enormous amount of his personal time towards his fellow PSK'ers and towards TARA's efforts of putting on a good Rumble. I think he's given 110% and he deserves "ALL" the credit for these Rumbles sponsored by TARA! Please take a few minutes and drop Ernie a quick note and let him know how you appreciate his efforts.

Thank You!
"Mr.Bill" NY2U
ny2u@...

Unofficial Standings: