Re: Award Checker not parsing LONP

Paula K7PAX #1739

I uploaded my log as I always do, with the 599, name and member number in the RCVD EXCHG field of HRD Logbook and the scorer kicked them all back with a “no 070 #” error message. I did nothing different this time around.

Paula K7PAX 1739

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ray Clements
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 18:11
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Award Checker not parsing LONP

Randy

I worked you on two bands  20m and 40m. In both instances, I copied your RST exchange directly from the waterfall as "559". When I uploaded my contacts, I did not get credit for either of the contacts until I manually went in a changed the "559" to "599". Then it accepted the contacts I made with you.  I suspect this is why you are not getting credit. I suspect others had the same issue I did. Check your macros and see  what RST you sent in your exchange.

Ray N9RWC

From: Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Date: 6/3/18 2:42 PM (GMT-06:00)

Yep the LONP portion of the Endorsement Checker is not working right now. That also affects the WABOL endorsement.

David is aware and will work on it as he can, as his ridiculously busy schedule allows.  It'll get fixed at some point.

Still a few hours left in the TDW contest!

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Jonathan Wilson (2385) <kc1bos@...> wrote:

Hi all!  With how much fun I've had playing on the TDW, I think I've completed my LONP, but the checker is showing 0 contacts applied to that category.

Anyone else having trouble with recent uploads?

--

Jonathan Wilson

KC1BOS

AEC West Rockingham County