Re: Ham Radio Deluxe Update

Paula K7PAX #1739

I am running 840 with Windows 7 and having the logbook issue. Sending HRD support my crash dump file.

Paula K7PAX 1739

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 9:20 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Ham Radio Deluxe Update

Thanks Brian.  I'm on 6.4.0.794.  Tried 840 and had the logbook crashing problem.  Went back to 794.  But then I'm still running Win 7 Pro and maybe that is where the problem is.  Just can't bring myself to change to Win10.  XYL's laptop is on it and it drives me crazy when I try to help her with the weird stuff it does - like the April push update.  This old dog has problems learning new trick - hi hi!