Re: Summary

Paula K7PAX #1739

If it is, I already have it. I have worked Valdez many times.

Paula K7PAX 1739

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 12:57 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Summary

Check Valdez, it may be an IOTA I think

Jerry  n9avy

From: Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 2:45 PM

Hi hi - yep, that's about right. I wish it always worked that way. I did get
it to point north and worked a Valdez, Alaska station. And south again, for
Puerto Rico I think. Not close to the logbook to check right now though . .
. And there were lots that could hear me but that I could not copy . . .

Paula K7PAX 1739