BONUS STN - VE3LTN SUMMARY

VE3LTN - Mike Joyce - #1763

The "conditions" fairies were not with us at all..   There were many I could see/print but they did not reply when I called and it was the same in reverse - I could see a faint trace but there was no print.... C'est la vie...
I racked up 38 hrs in total - had a surprise family visit so I had to socialize with grand kids...
Total of 127 contacts, 113 PODXS Member (11300 Bonus Points Handed out) with 14 I made a PODXS pitch to or they were trying to get their 50...for an average of almost 3.3. contacts per on-air hour...
West Coast was a bust with only a couple in CA... none from England
Still enjoyed the challenge and it was my honor to be one of your Bonus Stations...
Mike - Plantagenet, ON....