Re: Contest Thoughts

Jonathan Wilson (2385)

For me, the best and worst parts of this TDW were the HIDEOUS number of emails I received about the contest.  Goodness Gracious, I think I had 300-400 emails come in.  It was awesome to see the club come alive, I worked 34 club members, and I suspect I finished up my LONP.  

The good outweighs the bad here, I am glad my phone vibrated like a.........   (Hey, get your mind out of the gutter)....  I hadn't been on the air for months (psk wise at least), and I had a great weekend.

Please be this active on the email reflector again next time.

~Jonathan KC1BOS #2385

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 7:22 PM, Paul Milward <nu4c@...> wrote:
PSK is alive and well. I made it a personal mission to make at least one PSK contact each day in 2018. So far, so good. Has it been easy? Some days yes, some no. But there are openings (on at least one band) every day. Just get on the air.
The TDW was great fun, I wish we had that much activity  every weekend. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Paul NU4C 

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/3/18 19:06 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] Contest Thoughts

I worked a few here and there but worked two stations this afternoon, one II1IGJ from Italy, and a special event station K0SEK that was booming in from KS.  You just have to operate and they are out there.

73 Irv.

--

Jonathan Wilson
KC1BOS
AEC West Rockingham County

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.