From: "Ray Clements" <r.clements@...>
To: <070Club@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] Contest Thoughts

Considering PSK has been almost non-existent most of the weekend, it was nice to be able to make contacts. I got several of the bonus stations on both 20m and 40m.

I worked a few stations on 10 m. I guess there was also a 10-10 Open Season event going on, so I spotted some signals there. Too bad N9AVY's station went into a coma this weekend; he could have work both events as he  is also a prominent member of 10-10 as well as 070.

We got several new members this weekend.

Even though the bands were quite challenging at time, it was a FB time for those who were able to get on the air for even a portion of the three days. I look forward to next year.

Ray N9RWC