Re: Out of contest !

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

Don't feel too bad Jerry... it's going around.

I took Friday off to take care of some projects that were piling up, one of which was programming a spare link radio for my repeater.  Found out right away that my trust bench power supply was only putting out 2.5 VDC; got that swapped out and then one of my service monitors would not power on.  Spent the day building the ESR meter that had been sitting on my bench since Christmas so I could troubleshoot.  The Astron went in the trash and the service monitor is now awaiting parts.  That Astron was hit by lightning a few years ago and never has been quite right since.

Hopefully Burghardt will pull a rabbit out of their hat for you on Monday.

73,

Mike
WM4B