Re: Out of contest !

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 04:20 pm, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Looks like I'm out of TDW for the count.

Hooked up FT-1000 MP which just came back from Burghardt in South Dakota and nothing works.  Not one button on the radio... can't change bands, modes, filters, etc.  Plus 14070 has bars every KHz all across the waterfall !  Tried the manual for programming and nothing there worked.

Spent quite a few bucks getting it repaired.  They will get an email on Monday expressing my displeasure.

Can't go back to TS-680S because few can hear me a that because I'm transmitting off frequency.

I'm done for this contest.

73,  Jerry  n9avy
Jerry
SRI to hear of this. Hope U get it sorted out soon.
Barry