Re: 070Club] ALMOST TIME TO PLAY!

Paula K7PAX #1739

I believe the last free version, 5. something is still available on the interwebs for download

Paula K7PAX 1739

"Steve R via Groups.Io" <oldjavadrinker=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Never mind I see it. I sent you an email.

Steve
On May 30, 2018, at 17:44, "radio@hollywoodtitle.com" <radio@hollywoodtitle.com> wrote:

Hey Steve,

Running an Elecraft K3 here. The logbook quits after a few minutes and DM780 loses the connection. It is really maddening and makes the whole suite unusable.

DM780 has been acting strangely for a while even before the last update. It’s too bad because I have customized the interface to where I really like it. None of the other software I have used comes close when the “undocumented features” don’t rear their ugly heads.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On May 30, 2018, at 2:36 PM, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Erick,

What rig are you using? I am using a Kenwood TA590SG and seem to be interfacing just fine. What is it doing ?

On May 30, 2018, at 17:27, "radio@hollywoodtitle.com" <radio@hollywoodtitle.com> wrote:

I don’t know about everyone else, but I use the HRD suite and the new version’s logbook is broken. I just heard from tech support and they are working on it but I doubt it will be fixed by Friday.

I may have to switch to Fldigi but I don’t relish learning new software in the heat of battle.

Hope to see you guys out there this weekend. …be patient ;-)

73 de Eric KG6MZS