Re: KG5RMJ needs 4 more 070 #

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Geary — I saw you earlier but you were already talking with someone and I had to go to an
eye appt. or I would have called you.  You had a good signal into NC too.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 29, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...> wrote:

Since I see very few on PSK daily, most days no one, a call is more helpful than just a name.  But I take a look at anyone I see with a decent signal.  Not going to fight the bands floating on stations that are not pretty strong on my waterfall.  Got three between 9 and 11 am today.  That is a LOT for me here.
Geary KE5IRK

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:19 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Bill is on 20m today  from Dallas , TX and looking for  4 more 070 numbers to make his 50.  Sure hope you guys & gals can help him out.

Worked him and gave him mine.  He's so close now and wants to be in contest this weekend.

73,  Jerry  n9avy