Re: It’s Big, It’s Wonderful, It’s HUGE!

K8TOM

Rick,

TDW page says "Non-Members may sign up and receive a member number during the contest and play along with the rest of us for the duration of the contest!"

That sounds good!  Where is the provision for a non-member to quickly and easily get an 070 number during the contest period?  The "Join Us" page presents the usual requirements with no reference to obtaining a temporary membership for the contest.  Perhaps there should be a separate page that we can direct non-members to during the contest?   Did I miss something there?

I just want to make sure it isn't a confusing situation for those that are willing to pass along the invitation during a contact and also for those willing to join us, at least for the contest.

Tom
K8TOM

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom it is intended, please delete it, notify us immediately, and do not disclose, copy, or send it to anyone else. Any accounting, business, or tax advice contained in this message from Monroe Business Services Inc PS, including its attachments, is not a formal opinion and is not intended to be a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues.

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

The biggest 070 Club PSK31 Contest is coming soon!  It’s the 2018 Three Day Weekend Contest.  This year’s start time is 0000 UTC Friday June 1st and the contest ends at 2359 UTC Sunday June 3rd.  72 hours of nonstop fun.  All HF bands 160 thru 6, except WARC bands and 60m.  Now is a good time to CLICK HERE and review the complete rules.  Things have changed from previous years, so be sure to read up on the current set.

PR Director